Grand Prairie, TX Dec. 7, 2016 – Pollock Paper, a leading regional janitorial products distributor, was recently named a 2016 top Jan-San Distributor by Modern Distribution Management (MDM). MDM is the go-to source for wholesale distribution industry research and publishes lists of market-leading distributors according to revenue in 15 different sectors.
As the Jan-San sector increases in competition, Pollock differentiates from the competition with a “problem-solving” approach. Founded in 1918, the company helps customers source, supply, and solve the biggest challenges they face as they manage their facilities.
“We love to work with customers, learning their goals and challenges, and putting our experience to use for them so they get systems that put an end to their facilities management problems,” said Tracy Evatt, Chief Operating Officer. “We have a team of experienced industry and product specialists who make this happen. Combined with our ordering, tracking, and reporting platforms, this helps customers control their budget and operations and avoid costly and frustrating hassles.”
Pollock offers the following services and benefits to help customers solve their most pressing facilities management challenges:
- Exclusive line of commercial cleaning products and facility maintenance supplies that work for all budget sizes.
- The right cleaning equipment, as well as installation and support throughout its entire life.
- Green solutions for offices, warehouses, retail environments, and food processing, including green cleaning audits and products, green packaging, and green training.
- Online resource center and live customer support.
- Pollock’s e-commerce portals make controlling spend and ordering facilities management products easy.
Learn more about Pollock’s cost-effective and efficient facilities management products, services, and solutions at https://www.pollock.com
Founded in 1918, Pollock is now the Texas’ region’s leading facilities management products and supporting services distributor. The company’s problem-solving approach has been finely honed to help businesses solve all the issues related to managing their building. Pollock representatives consistently help clients find competitively priced products and services that help customers keep their costs down so they can gain big advantages over the competition.