Welcome to the Pollock Orora & Landsberg Orora
2019 President’s Club Trip Information Site!
Congratulations! Winning The Trip of a Lifetime. Solved.
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort, Mexico
October 16-20, 2021
To all trip Attendees:
First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for your patience as we worked through multiple delays of the 2019 President’s Club Program Trip due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As you know, the trip is currently scheduled for October 16th, and while we hoped we could host the event by this date, the spike in COVID-19 cases has forced us to look at other alternatives.
Over the past few weeks we have been working with Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort, discussing everything from canceling, to postponing (again), to moving forward as planned, and everything in between. Ultimately, we worked out a solution with the resort to change the trip from being hosted by Pollock Orora/Landsberg Orora, to them providing you a voucher, if desired, for a personal trip for you and your guest to take for when you feel comfortable to travel.
There are 3 options available to choose from for your trip:
- Travel in October as originally planned
- Use voucher to travel on a future date (Travel to be completed by 10/20/2022)
- Forego the trip altogether
While we would not normally provide vouchers for personal trips and understand that some of you may not be able to accept it, this situation has been unprecedented and difficult to manage. We believe this is the only way we can acknowledge our appreciation for the participation in our loyalty program, yet at the same time keep everyone safe in this unusual set of circumstances.
Central Region Leader, Pollock Orora/Landsberg Orora
(Subject to change – please check for updates right before your departure.)
UNITED STATES CITIZENS TRAVELLING TO MEXICO:
- At this time, ALL flights departing the United States are dictating passengers must wear masks that are KN95/3-5 layers and are not allowing two-layer, homemade masks. They are also not allowing balaclavas, scarves, bandannas, cowl/turtlenecks, etc. Some airports are also requiring their use. Be prepared – bring more masks than you think you’ll need. Non-compliance may result in denial of travel, not only on that day but potentially a future flight ban.
- See below for the latest information about the latest COVID-19 travel parameters.
- On the day of your departure, arrive at the check in desk of your airport NO LESS than two hours prior to take off. The airlines ask for three hours for an international flight and we recommend you follow their request.
- Passports are required and must be valid until at least until 6 months after your return date (April 20, 2022 for this trip). If you do not already have valid passport(s) in hand, you cannot go on this trip.
- In addition to your passport, please bring a copy of the picture/data page. Carry it with you, separate from the passport; do not place in checked bags.
- A tourist card will be distributed during the flight to Mexico which must be completed prior to entering Immigration. A portion of this document will be returned to you for use on the return trip home, do not lose it!
- During the inbound flight, or once landed, you will also need to fill out a customs form. After passing through immigration, you will collect your bags and hand the form to the customs agent after screening.
COVID-19 TESTING REQUIREMENTS (subject to change – please check regularly)
TRIP CONTACT INFO:
Samantha Stuhlman *
Pollock Orora, PC Program & Trip Coordinator
(972) 337-3806 (TX number)
(*You can also contact Krystina (Williams) Beck, firstname.lastname@example.org, (972) 337-3634, if Samantha is unavailable.)