TIME FOR SOME FUN!
Pollock Orora / Landsberg Orora will host one activity for you and your guest to take place on Monday, September 26, 2022.
You will choose one activity per person, along with one alternate, from the choices below.*
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL activities have minimum and maximum participation and will be filled on a first come, first served basis (a good reason to register as soon as possible). If minimum / maximum participation of your selected activity and alternate is not met or not available, you will be contacted by Kristi, our President’s Club Travel Coordinator to choose another activity. Reach out on the “Contact Us” tab with questions or concerns about activities.
8:00am – 2:00pm, box lunch & drinks + open bar included, mild-moderate activity level
Sail and Snorkel Adventure!
Sail from Marina El Cid located in Puerto Morelos and spend the day on an exciting tour of the coast of Riviera Maya. Marina El Cid operates great vessels with experienced captains and crews, who ensure that the ride is safe and full of adventure for everyone on board. Hang out on our luxurious catamaran and practice snorkeling at the reef of Playa Maroma, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Relax as you enjoy beverages, food, and the magnificent view of the Caribbean sea. (Distance from hotel: 40 minutes)
Inclusions: Expert crew, lots of great music, snorkeling, box lunch (club, cheese, or chicken options), and open domestic bar – Beer, Tequila Tradicional, Vodka Absolut, Bacardi Rum, sodas, bottled water
Notes: Smoking is not allowed on board of the catamaran. No shoes allowed on the catamaran. Snorkeling is not recommended for pregnant women, asthmatic, hypertensive, intoxicated people or people with severe motor handicaps, heart problems and/or diabetes. Service will be considered cancelled if Harbour Master closes navigation to boats.
What to bring: Bring towel from hotel, extra clothes, camera, biodegradable sunscreen, and anti-nausea medication encouraged for those sensitive (avoiding alcohol is also recommended if you take the medication.)
Sport Fishing Adventure
7:00am – 3:00pm, snacks, box lunch, beer & drinks included, mild-moderate activity level
JUST A FEW SPOTS LEFT!
Amongst sportfishing enthusiasts, Cancún’s Mayan Riviera is known as one of the sailfish “hot spots” of the world. Due to the area’s unique topography, the sandy shallows dramatically give way to deeper waters, bringing deep water game fish right within reach. The waters of the Mayan Riviera are teeming with big game trophies, including blue and white marlin, sailfish, dorado, wahoo, barracuda, and yellowfin tuna. Just minutes after setting out from El Cid Marina, our fishing charters reach prime sportfishing territory, and our professional crews will have your lines in the water in no time. Our activity will use 34+’ sport fishing cruisers capable of hosting eight anglers but limited to six for more fishing time, piloted by experienced captains and professional crews. (Distance from Hotel: 40 minutes)
Inclusions: Safety & fishing gear, fishing license and reef taxes, lures and bait, Box Lunch (Ham & Cheese baguette, sweet bread, fruit, juice & chips), and beer, water/soft drinks
What to bring: Comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat, biodegradable sunscreen and anti-nausea medication encouraged for those sensitive (avoiding alcohol is also recommended if you take the medication).
Secrets Spa by Pevonia®
50 minutes: 9am – 4:30pm time-slots (at resort)
no meal, minimal activity level
THIS ACTIVITY IS SOLD OUT!
Be transported to an insurmountable level of indulgence by means of a luxurious spa treatment! Pamper yourself and luxuriate on your own, or share the unique Secrets Spa experience with a romantic encounter, and enjoy a relaxing massage at the side of your chosen one.
Relaxation Massage (50 minutes): This message will take you to a total state of relaxation, increasing circulation, while easing the mind and body of daily stressors.
Appointments are available on a first request basis. When you register, please request a time of day preference, and if you prefer a male or female therapist. We’ll do our best to accommodate. (Plan to arrive 30 minutes early to check in and change.) Wheelchair accessible.
Inclusions: Use of Hydrotherapy Circuit; 50 Minute Relaxation Massage; Use of spa facilities (lounges, locker room, sauna, hot tub, etc.)
XCaret Plus Tour – SOLD OUT!
8:30am – 4:30pm, buffet lunch w/drinks included,
mild-moderate activity level
THIS ACTIVITY IS SOLD OUT!
Nature’s sacred Paradise. Once an ancient Mayan seaport, this eco-archaeological park is designed to keep you busy all day. Swim gently through underground rivers; relax in crystal clear lagoons; observe exotic tropical birds, jungle cats, and spider monkeys in natural habitats; snorkel in a protected inlet. Take a nap in a hammock under the palm trees, there is also an impressive aquarium with an explanation about the local marina life and how the park is helping to protect endangered sea turtles. (Distance from Hotel: 30 minutes)
- Food – Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food. You’ll have to purchase any other snacks/beverages during your visit.
- Exhibitions – Coral Reef Aquarium / Sea Turtles area and Manatee Lagoon/Bats cave/ Butterfly Pavilion/Deer refuge/Jaguar Island/Spider Monkeys Island / Mushroom Farm / Living museum of Orchids / Tapir’s Territory / Rainforest path / Breeding Farm/Rotating Scenic Tower
- Cultural Attractions – Mayan Archaeological sites / House of Whispers / Mexican cemetery / Mayan Town / St. Francis of Assis Chapel /Henequen Hacienda / Stained-glass Plaza / Nature and Cultural visits
- Day Shows – Papantla Flying Men / Pre-Hispanic Ball Game / Fiesta Charra /Tlachco
- Water Activities – Underground Rivers / Paradise River / Inlet
Optional Activities at Individuals’ Cost: Stingray Encounter / Snuba Bahia / Sea Trek / Sea Trek with Stingray / Snuba Reef / Snorkel Tour / Adrenalinas (Speedboats) / Paraxute / Sharks, Interactive Adventure / Dolphin Swim / Fish Therapy / Xpa / Temazcal / Ear Candling / Xcaret Xclusivo
Notes: This tour is recommended to all ages.
What to bring: comfortable walking shoes (or water shoes), swimming suit, hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, additional set of clothes, extra money for souvenirs. You will have access to dressing rooms and showers, along with the safety bag service during the river journey.
Xel-Há Tour – SOLD OUT!
8:00am-5:00pm, Unlimited Food & Drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) included, mild-moderate activity
THIS ACTIVITY IS SOLD OUT!
Explore the wonders of nature. Snorkel the crystal-clear water full of friendly and colorful tropical fish. Ride an inner tube down the lazy river on the gentle current and venture into the green mangroves heading toward the inlet and sea. You will have the opportunity to be at one of Mexico´s most wonderful natural wonders. Xel-Ha, is also an official center of natural protection, specialized in the care of species in danger of extinction. (Distance from Hotel: 50 minutes)
Park Included Activities:
- Scenic Lighthouse – A place to admire from the heights all the scenery that makes Xel-Há a Natural Wonder, and to have fun descending in a waterslide at more than 98.5 feet (30 meters) high.
- Snorkel Xel-Há – Discover a paradise under the water of Xel-Há, Natural Wonder of Quintana Roo. Enjoy snorkeling and admire the wide variety of fish in a unique place.
- River Tour Xel-Há – Relax and just go with the flow of the refreshing waters of the underground rivers and pass through beautiful nature that surrounds the river of Xel-Há while snorkeling or floating in an inner tube.
- Land of Huh – Bike Ride For nature lovers there is nothing better than to ride along the jungle paths of Xel-Há on a bicycle and observe the wildlife of this Natural Wonder.
- Cliff of Courage – Cliff Climb The Cliff of Courage is one of the more extreme activities at the Park; jump from a height of 5 meters, free your spirit and end up with a refreshing splash!
- Trepachanga – The Trepachanga is waiting for all our visitors in Xel-Há, a real challenge of balance, agility, coordination, and endurance
Optional Activities at Individuals’ Cost: Swim with Dolphins / Snuba Cenote / Manatee Encounter / Spa Xel-Há / Zip-Bike Xel-Há / Adrenalina Xel-Há (Speedboat) / Stingray Encounter
Also Included: Free Wi-fi in certain areas of the park, Unlimited Food & Beverage (buffet-style at various restaurants, includes UNLIMITED DOMESTIC ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, and non-alcoholic beverages as well), and access to Towels and Lockers, as well as free Snorkeling Equipment and Inner Tubes.
Notes: This tour is recommended to all ages and suitable for the disabled and handicapped. Dolphin programs available for those with wheelchairs and/or paralysis – advanced reservations required.
What to Bring: comfortable walking shoes (or water shoes), swimming suit, hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, additional set of clothes, extra money for souvenirs.
Xplor Adventure Park – SOLD OUT!
8:15am – 4:30pm, Buffet lunch & drinks included, moderate activity level
THIS ACTIVITY IS SOLD OUT!!
Xplor is a park in the heart of the forest where you can enjoy activities that invite you to explore the four elements and rediscover your emotions and senses within nature. Glide over amazing and exciting zip-lines, journeys through the jungle on unstoppable amphibious vehicles, an underground paradise where you can swim surrounded by amazing stalactites and stalagmites, a matchless raft route across stunning subterranean caverns while paddling with your own hands, All this at the same place. (Distance from Hotel: 30 minutes)
Park Inclusions: You’ll get to enjoy access to the park including zipline circuits, driving amphibious vehicles, swimming in the river of stalactites, river rafting, and so much more.
Park Included Activities:
- Amphibious Vehicles – Conquer all terrains crossing between jungle, water, rocks and grottos in these two-seated vehicles.
- Underground Rafts – Set sail on a raft, and paddle with your hands over crystal clear waters among age-old rocky formations, which lead to discover the deepest boundaries of our planet.
- Ziplines – Gaze at the ground, trees and caves from heights far above, and be astonished by them, surrender to freedom, and cross over 2 miles of airborne adventure. 11 zip lines, 2 suspension bridges, 1 slide, 2 water landings, and a shot of adrenaline comprise this venture that will lead you from heights of 131 ft (the highest zip-line) to depths of -26ft down the subsoil.
- Stalactite River – Swim through the most spectacular mysterious routes, surrounded by amazing stalactites and stalagmites, and discover the secrets of the underground world. The course is 437 yd, (there are some previous exits). Water temperature is 75° F, and at the river exit, a delicious, steamy hot chocolate will await, to finalize your endeavor through this underground paradise with a warm reward.
- ToboganXote (Coming soon) – A new, surprising waterslide. Get ready to discover the only 5-in-1 waterslide in the world! It combines four different types of descent on a raft for four, to end in an astounding wave pool.
- El Troglodita Restaurant – Be greeted by dinosaurs and cavemen on this abundant and exquisite buffet, you’ll find a choice for every taste. Adventure is bound to leave you hungry… which happens to be the perfect excuse to visit such an overwhelming buffet. Satisfy your inner caveman with this over-the-top restaurant.
- Oasis & Manantial – A quick snack and a nutritious blast of energy can be found in these two smoothie and snack stations. Between activities, you’ll be needing a quick break and a sweet pick-me-up, but probably getting to the buffet too early can be a bit too much before jumping to the next activity. That’s why these original smoothies are designed to give you the energy you need without getting you too filled up.
- Corazón – The heartbeat of adventure is in Xplor. The Heart is the meeting point and the place from which you can reach every activity. Besides being a wonderful place, you’ll find hydrating stations to freshen up before choosing where to go next. Plus, you can’t miss your iconic picture at this point!
Also Included: Unlimited drinks (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh juices), Buffet style lunch as you please during your visit, helmet, use of locker (for 2), dressing room.
Notes: Your admission includes dressing rooms and lockers so you can dry off, change clothes and keep all your belongings safe. The key stays with you at all times, since it is attached to a strap that is handed to you at the time of your check-in and you will be able to swim, drive, glide on zip-lines and do every activity in complete freedom without the risk of loss. Zip lines do have height and weight restrictions.
What to bring: comfortable walking shoes (or water shoes), swimming suit, hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, additional set of clothes, extra money for souvenirs.
BONUS: Golf (Add-On)
Date and time scheduled by you!
Secrets Moxché guests receive reduced greens fees at some area courses when booked on an individual basis. If interested, you may book tee times on any day of your stay except Monday (Activity Day) at your own cost. Be sure to mention you are with the Pollock President’s Club group when booking.
Course 1: Gran Coyote Golf in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, is an 18-hole Par 71 masterpiece artfully routed through the magnificent coastal jungle landscape. Designed by three-time major champion Nick Price and built with a focus on minimizing its environmental impact, Gran Coyote Golf features well-manicured fairways and greens that seamlessly blend into the surrounding beauty.
Just steps away from the beachfront, Gran Coyote Golf challenges golfers with tricky winds, strategic bunkering and seven acres of water hazards spread throughout the course. The facilities at Gran Coyote Golf are top-notch, and use of the clubhouse and beach club with its many amenities is included. All carts are equipped with the interactive Uplink GPS system, providing golfers with detailed course and yardage information, plus the ability to keep score and place food orders on-course. Gran Coyote Golf is truly one of the best golf experiences in all of Mexico. (Distance from Hotel: 5 minutes walking distance)
Course 2: Mayakoba offers a spectacular 18-hole golf course named El Camaleón Golf Course, designed by renowned architect and PGA TOUR legend Greg Norman. The golf course is home to the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Mexico’s historic first-ever PGA TOUR event, since 2007.
Six miles of fresh water canals surrounded by exotic mangroves and birds lead to a beautiful white sand beach and to the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. A 350-yard driving range, putting green and short game area to practice chipping and bunker shots. Pro Shop, PGA TOUR-style locker room and rental clubs available. Green fees include Golf Cart with GPS and USB Charger, Practice Area with unlimited practice balls, 18-Hole golf round, and Taxes. Open daily from 6am to 4pm. (Distance from the hotel: 15 minutes drive)
General Dress code: Ladies-Collared Shirt, non-denim shorts, skorts, or slacks. Gentlemen-Collared Shirt, non-denim shorts or slacks. Unacceptable attire-Bathing Suits, Short Shorts, Halter Tops, Heels, Metal Spikes, Jogging Shorts, Tank Tops, T-Shirts (Hat and sunscreen suggested.) Note: Clubs and Shoes are available to rent at an additional cost.
What to Bring: Professional footwear, clubs (if you don’t want to rent them), hat, sunscreen, golf equipment and extra money for articles at the ProShop.
**Golf at reduced rates will be available on an individual basis, NOT as an option for a sponsored activity. Each player will book directly with the course, but be sure to mention you are with the Pollock group at Secrets Moxché. Information for green fees, cart, rentals, etc. will be sent to you before the trip so you can book early, should you be interested. This cost would be your responsibility.**